In order to enjoy our Services you are not required to pass to us your Personal Data. In come cases, for instance to file a complaint you may voluntarily or accidentally provide your Personal Data, therefore we would like to clarify to you how would we treat it.
Data controller and processing venue
The control of your Personal Data is a company is Pacific Ventures LTD established and registered on the territory of Marshall Islands, under number 112820, with registered office at Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, MH96960, Majuro, Marshall Islands in accordance with laws of Marshall Islands. We can store your Personal Data (only if you provide it to us) on servers located on Iceland.
Protection of your Personal Data
We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data and we are committed to maintain high standards of your Personal Data protection. We have adequate safeguards and appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect your Personal Data.
Information collected about you
In order use XCHANGE.ME’s services, you are not required to provide us with any Personal Data. We may get data about you only if you voluntarily provide it to us - for example by sending us e-mail indicating your name and surname or containing any data implying your identity.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We shall not disclose your Personal Data, except of:
- to the extent that it is required by any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- if there is a lawful request of authorized body duty to make such disclosure;
- if our legitimate business interest requires disclosure of your Personal Data for instance to our advisors and partners with relation to the Service;
- in line with XCHANGE.ME’s Terms of and Conditions;
- at your specific request and/or consent.
We will strive to inform you of any such disclosure unless prohibited by law.
At any time referred to above we shall require that any such third parties acknowledge the strict confidentiality of this information and oblige them to undertake to respect any client’s right to privacy and comply with all relevant privacy and data protection laws.
You retain following rights with respect to Personal Data you provide to us:
- Access - you have the right to obtain confirmation that your Personal Data is processed and to obtain a copy of it;
- Complain - you may submit a to the relevant data protection authority.
- Delete - you can, request us - unless otherwise provided by law, to delete your Personal Data;
- Instruct - you may give us instructions relating to the use of your personal in case of your death;
- Limit - unless otherwise provided by law in certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of your Personal Data;
- Object - you can object unless otherwise provided by law to the processing of your Personal Data;
- Transfer - you may ask to receive your Personal Data which you have provided in a, readable file an/or request your Personal Data to be transferred to another data controller;
- Rectify - you can request the rectification of your Personal Data;
- Withdraw - for processing requiring your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time
Cookies and Local StorageWhat are cookies?
There is one type of cookies XCHANGE.ME use:
Necessary cookies – These cookies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of our Affiliate Program and to provide a service. We do not need to obtain consent in order to use these cookies. These cookies are used for security and legal reasons.
What can you do about cookies
You may find more information about cookies on third-party websites, for instance: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
When we establish that your Personal Data is no longer needed by us, we will delete it and/or we will destroy records. However, we may maintain some records for a period of time for our legitimate interest and compliance with binding us laws.
We do not provide services to minors who are not of legal age and for that reason we do not process Personal Data belonging to children.